WordPress YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page Premium v3.10.0

Demo link:
https://yithemes.com/themes/plugins/yith-wo...myaccount-page/
YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page Premium allows you to customize the layout of your My Account page. It's common knowledge: A useful site is a site that allows users to navigate and interact easily and quickly. However, users find navigating our site awkward and frustrating, managing all those endless menus to find important information such as their wish lists, important guides, or even invoices and downloads. The most obvious thing to do is sort out the most important information on the page for users to provide a better experience. It's a shame that this is not possible in any store.

Increase the satisfaction of your users immediately by intelligently sorting all the important information
The best place is the "My Account" page in WooCommerce. Take full control of what your users see or download and encourage them to make their next purchase based on the information. YITH My WooCommerce Account Setup Page allows you to have full control over my WooCommerce Account page. You can freely add and process the most relevant information by sorting it using tabs or menus. Adding and removing partitions will be child's play.

Attachments

• yith-woocommerce-customize-myaccount-page-3_10_0 (1).zip
    2.5 MB · Views: 12